Cebod Technology is seeking multiple full-time sales professionals with the commitment, desire, and drive necessary to sell VoIP and Telecom services to Business and Wholesale customers. This job allows telecommuting. We are looking to fill multiple positions in various metros all over US.
Area we are hiring from:
We are hiring people in these metros and suburbs: Los Angeles, Bay Area, San Francisco, Sacramento, Seattle Dallas, Denver, San Antonio, Minneapolis, Chicago, Newyork, New Jersey, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Tampa area.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed monthly targets.
- Prospect for new wholesale account opportunities.
- Proactively sell Cebod Technologies products and services to qualified businesses
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services
- Prepare clean and accurate service orders for all closed sales.
- Manage existing accounts on an on-going basis and achieve continued customer and customer retention.
- Actively participate in all professional development activities and trainings.
- Motivate and support other sales and support team to achieve best customer satisfaction levels
- Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
- Prepare Monthly reports
- Make recommendations for possible business opportunities.
- Visit Customer location in local areas to make presentations and setups.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for new opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Telecom business and Wholesale sales experience
- Must have some technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of telecom products such as; VoIP, Sip Trunking, Cloud Based Phone Systems, Hosted PBX, VoIP PBX etc.
- Must demonstrate consultative selling and closing skills with proven success in developing new business accounts.
- A proven history of successful targets achievement.
- Experience in selling technical solutions to decisions makes and business owners.
- Must possess skills necessary for decision making and customer retention.
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to wholesale business customers, including strategic and small to medium sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts.
- Experience in account planning including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long range account management strategies.
- Candidate must be motivated, willing to learn, and goal orientated.
About our company
Cebod Technology is Telecom Service provider, recognized leader in VoIP, Local Access numbers, SIP Trunking and Cloud Based PBX Solutions. We are private owned, profitable company since 2007 and have seen consistent growth over past few years. We sell the Telecom Services under different domains:
www.didforsale.com Wholesale Division provides SIP Trunking services to mid to large size enterprises.
www.vringit.com: Provides Call Broadcasting services to businesses.
www.cebodtelecom.com: Provides Hosted Cloud Based Phone system to small to Mid size companies.
To Apply, Please send your latest updated resume to email@example.com: